A company can achieve world-class performance in the authoring, management, publishing, distribution, and use of technical data by combining technology-based automation and a set of business processes that maximize technology-enabled capabilities and possibilities.
Getting full gain from IT solutions is only possible if changes are made to the way that business is done.
Aims Associates offers consulting services to organizations that wish to achieve world-class performance by developing business processes that leverage automation technology to improve turn times, quality, trace ability, and efficiency, and reduce costs.
Our services include:
- Review and assessment of existing infrastructure and business processes
- Identification of process bottlenecks and other sources of delay or inefficiency
- Identification of interdepartmental touch points and information flows
- Design of recommended automation infrastructure
- Design of recommended technology-enhanced business processes
- Development of implementation approaches and transition strategies
- Development of level-of-effort estimates and business cases