1. ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Undertaking a new software solution is a huge project for any business. Aside from the initial price of the solution, the proper implementation of new software can be costly. The implementation of an Fully Computerized Accounting System can take months depending on organization size and complexity, and success requires considerable project management. Employee buy-in, along with a commitment to learn the new infrastructure and use it on a regular basis is imperative to a successful accounting software implementation. If you’re investing valuable resources in a new software solution, you can’t afford to let it fail upon implementation.
We offer clients peace of mind, knowing that their project will be executed effectively, and implemented on time and on budget.
Our implementation services include:
- Data conversion from other accounting packages or manual records to new accounting software.
- Configuration of industry templates containing default settings (e.g. reports, chart of accounts).
- Help with building and customizing reports to your requirements.
- Specialized training and help documentation. Our training is tailored to the needs of your firm.
- We offer a full telephone helpdesk support service to all our clients for dealing with any issues that may arise during day to day usage of the system.
2. MANAGING ACCOUNTS AND BOOKKEEPING
We enable your’s business growth by managing the accounting and bookkeeping for you to enable you to concentrate on addressing the strategic and core business issues faced by your organization. Our goal is to develop a system that will meet the financial reporting requirements of your company.
We offer a variety of accounting services from the supervision of accounts section to complete outsourcing of book keeping, accounts functions and payroll. Our objective is to provide your company up-to-date, accurate financial data ready to cater your need of financial reporting.
We provide following Accounting/Bookkeeping Services cover the following areas:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Accounts Payable Management
- Bank/Cash Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets
- Preparation of Financial Statements
3. INTERNAL AUDIT
Our Internal Audit specialists help boards benefit from an enhanced Internal Audit function that provides better value for money and increased assurance. Our key strength is that we not only ensure clients gain access to our extensive experience and knowledge of best practice as leading Internal Audit Services providers, but also provide access to sector specialists who know your industry and its technical risk areas.
- Benchmarking Internal Audit performance
- Transformational change strategies
- Advising on optimum resourcing models
- Providing co-sourcing/outsourcing services
- Improving the quality, productivity and value of in-house services
- Enhancing Internal Audit methodologies to improve audit execution
- Advising on and supporting audit technology selection and implementation
- Developing and delivering training plans.